Why choose a Dulux Accredited Painter?
- Entry into the Dulux Accredited Program is strictly by Dulux invitation only
- All Dulux Accredited Painters have been carefully selected by Dulux for their experience and the extra pride they take in every job
- The quality of workmanship of all members is assessed by Dulux
- All Dulux Accredited Painters display exceptional levels of professionalism, customer satisfaction and reliability
- Painters can offer their own 5 Year Workmanship Warranty*
- All Dulux Accredited Painters sign and agree to uphold the Dulux Accredited Painter Program Charter of Values encompassing Integrity, Client Satisfaction, Excellence, Sustainable Solutions, and Adherence to Health and Safety Legislation.
- *5 Year Workmanship Warranty conditions apply. Specify to your Dulux Accredited Painter that you would like to see their 5 Year Workmanship Warranty when quoting your job.
5 Year Painter’s Worksmanship Warranty
- Dulux Accredited Painters can provide you with their own 5 Year Workmanship Warranty.
- The Warranty guarantees that the coating system applied will not peel, flake or blister for a period of five years as a result of faulty surface preparation or application of the coating system, subject to the conditions laid out in the Warranty document.
- The benefits of the Warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies under any applicable law.
Ebix Trades Monitor are one of the largest contractor management companies servicing Australasia. Independent of Dulux, they monitor trades compliance with respect to trades licences, company registration and insurance. Specifically, Dulux Accredited Painters hold the relevant company registration as required by New Zealand law. All Dulux Accredited Painters are required to hold a current policy for public liability insurance with a minimum cover of at least $2 Million.